Fungus Mungus' Weird Stuff in Japan

A chronicle of general weirdness I've encountered during my stay in Japan.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

A Shredder of the Hand

Wow, it's been almost a month with no updates. Sorry about that. I got a little busy with things.

Here's an amusing little bit of Engrish I ran into a few months ago. For those who want to rid themselves of their useless appendages, I give you...

THE HAND SHREDDER!



The only problem is once you've shredded one hand, you can't shred the other one! They need to come out with an automatic hand-shredder.

6 Comments:

Blogger A.R.Yngve said...

Is there a smaller "Finger Shredder" model for the tech-savvy Yakuza?
;-)

-A.R.Yngve
http://yngve.bravehost.com

6:34 AM  
Blogger Fungus Mungus said...

I dunno...maybe we should ask the guy who drives that Ayumi monstrosity I featured earlier. :)

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's totally funny! haha, the japanese are crazy after all! ...

BUT: I think they really mean crank handle shredder ... :)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

_@_v - not broken. it's for despots who want to shred hands but don't have a ready power source. you stick your victim's hand in it and crank away...

_@_v - and it's not just for hands. hannibal lector uses it when he wants some shredded feet for breakfast...

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only in Japan!

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't everyone need a hand shredder? I think this what everyone will be getting for Christmas from me.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home